The concepts of process management and performance improvement are the cornerstones for making significant change, sustaining improvement and moving the entire organization to the next level.
What does this involve?
- A holistic approach to understanding and managing the organization
- A strong process focus in all areas
- Concepts of ISO 9001, TS16949, and AS 9100 , the Malcolm Baldrige Criteria and other standards and guidelines to design, develop and manage systems and processes throughout the enterprise
- Value Stream maps to identify areas for improvement
- Key measurements for processes and value streams that will enable evaluation of process performance
- Problem solving methods that will assist in process improvement.